Best-selling author and performance coach, Jairek Robbins discusses visualization, manifesting and the power of your mind.
In this episode, we learned that we are actually cool enough to have a conversation with THE Jairek Robbins. We discussed visualization, manifesting what you want, the secrets to massive success, and the role of gratitude.
- The double down challenge – if you only had a short amount of time to live, what would you do, how would you put more goodness out into the world.
- Are you mentally checked into your life or are you just going through the motions?
- Are you truly present to the possibilities and magic moments of life unfolding before your life?
- Problems are expected on our journey to our goal. Laughing through them makes the journey that much more enjoyable. Treat set backs as if they are a victory.
- Reaching a goal starts in your mind and it comes from your habits
- 3 simple habits: sleep, nutrition and exercise. Screw those 3 up and you’re toast.
- Work at the damn goal until you get it. Don’t give up.
- Envision your goals every single day. Link your daily action with your overall goal, and it tells your brain that it’s worth doing.
- Visualization is good for long term. Mental rehearsal is good for short term to play it out frame by frame.
- Everything is a miracle in motion, there are no ordinary moments.
- Make a gratitude list everyday
- Amplify the stuff that is good, don’t focus on the crap that is not.
- Learn it, Live it, Give it
Muse to help with meditation
Spire to track your breath pattern during the day