In this episode we dive deeper into the old adage “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.” We talk about what it means to use the power of your mind to create the physical reality that you want, and the techniques that we’re using to instantly transform how we think about our businesses and our lives.
- Our perspective of the world is shaped when we’re children. We emulate our parents, and take with us their mindsets about things like money, body image, health, relationships. While there’s a lot of good that comes from that, if our parent’s reality isn’t something we want perpetuated in our own lives, it’s important to take a second look at what we perceive to be our reality and transform our thoughts to match what we want our story to be. Shed those limiting beliefs!
- What it really means to believe the universe is supporting you in infinite ways, especially when it comes to money. And it has nothing to do with magic money falling from the sky. (Although don’t totally rule it out.)
- Try shifting this mindset. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
- Experiment. There are fun games you can play to demonstrate the power of your mind.
- Your Belief That You Can Do It + Your Gratitude to God That You Are Doing It = The Results You Want To Obtain
- “Everyday stand guard at the door of your mind.” -Jim Rohn
- What an “I think” statement is and how it’s changing our priming routines.