This episode is all about what going above and beyond the norm looks and feels like in real life right now. We want different for our lives, so we’re LIVING differently, CHOOSING differently, and remaining open to all possibilities because we know that despite fears or failure, it’s all for our highest good. This episode is perfect for you if you want to get a real take on what all this looks like in the lives of two young entrepreneurs in the middle of taking some big steps.
- Sydney opens up about what this move ACTUALLY feels like right now.
- Even when you know something is right, it doesn’t eliminate sadness or fear.
- Learn to have a tolerance for both the good feelings and the fear, they’re holding hands and are both there for your learning and growth.
- Taylor talks about how the opportunity to meet with Nordstrom (long time goal!) flowed into our lives, and how it presented an even better opportunity that we could’ve expected.
- Do something different to get different results
- Set your intention and then take the action you KNOW how to take so that the universe can show you how to take the action you wouldn’t know otherwise.
- When you go above and beyond, your progression speeds up and it allows you to show up in ways you wouldn’t have otherwise.
- “Every act of creation is at first an act of destruction.”
- We talk about our freedom to fail, referencing the book, “Earth is Hiring” by Peta Kelly and what a privilege it is that we have the ability to creatively fail.