Summary: Join Sydney and Taylor for an emotional conversation on something nearly every mother knows all too well: mom guilt. Sydney reveals how she’s struggled adjusting from being a stay-at-home mom to one who works outside the home. She shares three practices she’s implementing to help remove mom guilt, and Taylor gives her perspective of growing up with a working mom and why she’s thankful for her mother’s decision to have a career.
- We can’t find happiness and alignment within people and things. Peace lies within our own subconscious.
- Be present. There is more peace in our lives than we accept.
- Let help in and be willing to accept whatever form it comes in.
- Ask yourself in any situation where you’re feeling guilt: “Is this actually true?”
- Giving your child a “perfect” experience each day sets up unrealistic expectations for them (and for you).
- If we could show ourselves more grace, that gives our children more permission to do the same.
- You can instantly change your life by changing your perspective.
Check out our Kickstarter now to get our limited edition “What the Eff” sweatshirt!