Artist and Business Owner, Lauren Taylor of Lauren Taylor Creates and LTCreative Tours, is here with us on the podcast today discussing the importance of just getting started before you’re ready. It’s one of my favorite episodes to date! Lauren’s own entrepreneur journey is so inspiring and she shares helpful and actionable steps for us all to take to get momentum going on our visions and dreams.
The truth is we all feel fear at times when it comes to our dreams. We can doubt ourselves and wonder if we can even do it. We might think we’re too late to the game to get started, or think we can’t do it because someone else already is. But Lauren helps crush these fears and teaches us how to feel the fear but still get started anyway!
Some of my favorite takeaways from Lauren are:
- Her advice to do a “brain dump” and how this helps free up space in our minds and gives us clarity on our next best step
- A reminder to not compare yourself to others, especially when they might be 10 years further along in their career than you. Just focus on you.
- Make deadlines for yourself so you’ll actually get going and feel accountable.
- Tell people about your new venture to make it feel more real, and again, help you be more accountable!
- No one is special when it comes to starting a business, anyone can really do it. It comes down to your drive and moving through your fear and pursuing it.
- And much more!
One of my favorite things Lauren reminds us of in today’s episode is that time will pass whether you go for it or not. You will be 5 years older 5 years from now regardless if you tried or not. So why not just try? It’s never too late to start something new. Lauren is a great example of someone who has always trusted her intuition and gone for it in her life. Her story is truly motivating and I can’t wait for you to meet her today on the show and leave feeling inspired! She’s a total sweetheart and you’re going to love her!
Tune in below to meet Lauren and get help getting started on your dreams! Also, be sure to check out her amazing tour of Ireland with her company LTCreative Tours happening this May 19-26th. We talk all about it in today’s show and it’s a great trip to take to feel inspired and get started on your next project. You can learn more about it here!
I can’t wait for you to meet Lauren! All the links from today’s episode are below as well. Sending you all the encouragement and love wherever you’re at in your journey right now.
Dwell in possibility,
Links from this episode:
Download your “8 to Great” Morning Priming Worksheet here!
Learn more about LTCreative Tours Ireland Trip this May 19-26 here!
Visit Lauren Taylor Creates website here.
Stay in touch with me!
Sign up for my emails on taylormorgan.us
Enjoy the show? Please, leave a review.
Look out for my new digital course on Activating Your Potential in 28 days, coming out soon! Hear about it on taylormorgan.us emails.